The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Skyline Care Center is a skilled nursing facility located in North Salinas near the Rodeo grounds. We have been serving this community for over 50 years. We provide short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Skyline was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Skyline unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, Korean, and Llocano.
Windsor Skyline is an 80 bed facility that provides superior, people delivering, highly sophisticated, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation in an exceptionally caring environment. We understand the importance of post-acute care and specialize in rehabilitation for stroke recovery, joint replacement, and wound management to achieve the highest level of functional skills possible. In addition to Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, our rehab team provides state of the art treatment modalities, including ultrasound and diathermy treatments to relieve pain and inflammation, increase flexibility and improve healing.
As a team, we focus on the personal and emotional needs of our residents, always maintaining a constant attitude of dignity and respect. Residents, family, staff and volunteers working together give Windsor Skyline a very special spirit. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Rated 5 star facility by Medicare
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Have excellent food
- We work together to solve problems and are happy to hear suggestions and feedback.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational
- Therapy and Speech Therapy.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Ask us about our open door policy
- Administrator – Dipa Gupta
- Director of Nursing Services – Raquel Arcon, RN
- Social Services Director – Mona Fletes, LVN
- Director of Business Development- Valerie Partible
- Director of Rehabilitation – Joe Barkley